Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Slogans Short, Sweet, Inspiring Slogans?

3.Misz-you

loom ever bought - the fulfillment of my dreams embroidery. It was in the 90's, so the choice was not great, and indeed it was not a choice. Krosno has one major disadvantage. It had height adjustment. Can use it just sitting on a chair and a cushion under the buttocks pillow. Well, because there was no other alternative is sitting on the pillow. A few years later appeared forum Kaan and the famous Game loom - revelation. With adjustable height, of course. Differed from the previous way of fixing the canvas. It is clear that I made the purchase. Served me for many years, until the world has appeared Wojtek and began to walk. There was the problem. The loom very large number of protruding bolts. Needless to say, what it is dangerous for small children, which not even thinking about nothing but running against each other. Loom must have disappeared from the apartment. Well, gone and I went back to the old one. It's just that I had no longer possible to embroider on a chair, because due to enlargement of the family (but unfortunately not size of the property) had to be done rearranging the furniture. Without looms embroider me very badly - hurt my wrist from holding the hoop, so for a long time was not on the blog entries embroidery - not embroidered. But some time ago, I had the idea of \u200b\u200bthe two looms to make a Super loom. I'd done it a long time, so that the bolts did not fit. Until yesterday. Finally, I bought a matching screws and done it an experiment. So I have my super-loom, which I enjoy sitting on a chair or couch :-)
may have a dull appearance (looms were in different colors) but has a function - adjustable height and no protruding screws. Krosno curved with Wojtek - had fun. He loves to tinker :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment