Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Homemade Portable Clothes Washer

tits unlucky 10th Impatience and fun in the sand

Decided and ordered to stand hoop / frame for embroidery. I never even suspected that I was so nieciepliwa. I can not wait to unpack it and try it. On the occasion I ordered a few other things, including a new canvas for goldenka. Well, when it finally does the postman come ????????


weather is beautiful and done with Wojtek started going to the sandbox. We do not know how to do grandmothers, etc., but I think playing in the sand begins to like him. Michael as he was little he loved to play in the sandbox (and so far he likes). But I guess times have changed since those years. Then, the children were sitting in the sandbox and play together. Toys were "common." In their search when they went to the house. Today in the sandbox but we were a few grandmothers to granddaughters. Wojtek very quickly got bored with his bucket and picked up playing in the bucket next to a girl (the girl with him just at this moment is not amused.) But Grandma's reaction shocked me. Grandma did a scene for the whole sandbox that Wojtek took a bucket. She pulled them from his hand, shouting that it was not his. It was the same with every toy that I picked up. For the record - anything from the hand of this girl is not plucked. Toys were lying, so I wanted to play with them. A moment later a second grandmother began to scream, but this time not on my Wojtek only his granddaughter, who picked up rakes Wojtek. I replied that it might be fun, because my child is able to share toys and fighting for that reason does not. This second grandmother looked at me a shocking sight for a moment on his granddaughter, who happened to have in hand a toy Wojtek. And with a forced smile graciously allowed the play to Wojtek the bucket wnusia since her playing with Wojtek toy. I felt horrible disgust. And as children are able to play in a group, such as grandmothers are raising them? Is it them or me there is something wrong? My boys have shared a lot of toys and likes to play them together.

A sandbox takin DLG. I've already got a lot of scales but is far from finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment