Monday, May 16, 2011

Can You Use Gift Cards Online New Look

7th Sikoreczka

my broken computer. The recent days, the mouse died. And it has a little it was to write about. Well, but not written because I could not. And now I think as there are three scheduled entries fit in one. Let me start from end. For a long time I have a great desire to start another business model is Kite.Wzór Golden, embroidery floss and canvas too. Why do not we started? Because I decided that I first finish the previous embroidery. I started go-ashamed to admit - in August 2010. Exceptionally, I did not go. Somehow I do not have the heart. The canvas is too rigid and the embroidery is a nuisance. But I have so great desire for a new "goldenka" to be motivated and appeared on the canvas of tit. It's always a little bit closer to the end ;-)
And as we're at it embroidery uśmiejecie probably me. He had just boasted that two looms I made one. And it was not all that terribly long ago. And today? Today it is missing a few screws. Guess whose this is the work? Of course, Wojtek. Spin loom became his favorite pastime. Initially, every now and then tightened the screws on the back as long as it was still screwed. The problem is that a few nuts Wojtek lost. To the shop with Article. metal away, so I can not buy them myself if deficiencies. I'm thinking about buying this stand.
Do any of you use it? It is worth to buy it? Not rolling over? Yesterday I had a birthday and I want to make it myself as a gift. Speaking of birthdays question is invited to a cake. My men have decided to make a surprise and I ordered it at your favorite bakery.
Just do not ask why on the cake with three candles because I do not know :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment