Monday, May 9, 2011

Marlin Est 1870-groove-barrel

Bollywood wind blew, or dressing.

you like to dress? I love it. I guess it was left after many years in community theater grywania.
bought saris and decided to wrap up in them. Although I have no idea how it happened professionally done, but most important fun.
Well, yes, but what I'm sari? After all, walk in it I will not. Sari, unfortunately, has been purchased as needed very urgently, and fabric will be cut today. And hence this picture. I wanted to see how they look before the end life. That last cigarette, convict. On Wednesday, Michael has come to the school in national costume. So I decided to sew him Zupan. But what? I have visited probably all fabric stores and found nothing. But a colleague gave me an idea of \u200b\u200bthe sari. Over months looking for an appropriate model for allegro finally found it. The material is all ciemnoturkusowy Embroidered gold thread. In a word, perfect for "zupan" :-) Photos with flash
And without a flash
And now I sit down to a machine, because Wednesday the day after tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment