Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All Small And Mighty Vs All Small And Mighty He

eighth cont'd The perversity of inanimate

Back in August, when he was finishing embroider Madame Rimsky - Korsakov skopletowałam the materials to another "goldenka. Properly trimmed canvas with embroidery floss needed put it in the bag and had to wait for your time. And waited. So much that I still did other needlework (stage I began to wire). Then I promised myself I would end this unfortunate tits. Yesterday, I explained that no longer stand it - I put tits in a drawer and take up for that embroidery. I prepared a box of embroidery floss, poprzekładałam those that I had with previous work and looking for the rest, which I bought. These were packaged together with the canvas. Well, no. Przewaliłam and yesterday and today I think the whole apartment. Like a stone in water. I have no idea where I could hide it. Devil tail nabbed. Is this punishment for having tits went in the drawer? I know I promised myself to finish them. No but I can not. Rejects me from them and now.
Does anyone have guessed where I could hide it? Mulinkami not worried, because I missed a few and I bought from them. But do not :-( I have more canvas. And so I wanted to start the embroidery. Powyszywać Although a little bit before the end of the world (yesterday was an article on onecie that the world will be this Saturday).

0 comments:

Post a Comment