Sunday, March 6, 2011

Southsidechicagoauction



This time, it was not me flashes or the lens star photo, but my colleague from the year of the charming Caroline (Caroline). And I served as the role of the photographer and, therefore, that not only like to be photographed, and I like to photograph it, so we gave it to me much pleasure and joy ^___^ Now I want to show you, quite a few successful pictures, which the combined forces of stworzylysmy, in the climatic location.
now we will show pictures from the first day of the photo session, the second day of waiting for the pics. But as I get it immediately presents them ^ o ^

Sepiowato a bit:)

:)

*
Uh-hu

*
Okay, maybe in the entire session, there will be some, and my photo: PO! Is Please very beautiful Camilla:)

: 3

Hymmm

ENYOJ!



0 comments:

Post a Comment