Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Become Basketball Referee North Nj

Report of the Day:)

So out of boredom, I write a little bit:) After all, I never threw anything just like that just write:) So, last buszujÄ…c the web I found a delicious looking cake! I would like to eat this once: D)

admit that this joke snip: P
And here's a drawing to work (patch), was nadwyraz nice weather, and wanted to work, so to speak: P


:)


Purchase stretcher and Work: PI cock Kamila (a colleague of the year) ;
My gear: P



My just-kidding in the making (drawing):)

So I was absorbed in work, with all this I forgot to photograph the final effect: P You might wonder why in this picture I used paint, and so this year I figure instead of the classical Media Cartoons, which we use and the use collages, add color (crayons, paint, pastels, colored paper), ink and many other things, a total of one who every fall:) But there are those who draw only a pencil:)

:)
Here's the view from the studio, already this afternoon, drawing from the circle 3 frosty winter day: P
And at the end of CAT!


was terribly shy, and it was hard to do any photo of him, so the question is: Where is the cat? : D

Ooo! I would forget, today, a colleague asked me did the montage: D So, let's say that I can include the Daily Sketch 30:)



Agata 01:)

Agata 02
Honestly I do I personally like the version with the first photo:)
Have a nice day:) xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment