Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Benifits Mahabhringraj Oil To Hairs Growth

Wizard of Oz - The Wizard of Oz

Witam,  dzis chcialam zaprezentowac zdjęcia autorstwa  Pawła Czarneckiego , ktore took place in Oz with the beautiful and charming fashion model Kamila (ie me): 3 And here they are! I do not know you, but I very like: 3

I am a Doll

: 3

klapsik a naughty doll


Dorothy evil

One of my favorite photos! \u0026lt;3


...


Generally, I like a whole series of pictures, done in this climate, and most wrzucilabym them all! Really, they are beautiful, not only because of me, but also about the entire environment (inches set design, creates an amazing atmosphere and colors) This time the realization of my August in the doll, inspired by Dorota of Oz. (I guess, so at least I interpret it):) miodzio \u0026lt;3

More pictures you can see also at:
blog author: Paul Czarnecki
on DeviantArt Arianna-chan
and Arianna maxmodels


Secialne thanks to Paul: * Thank U

0 comments:

Post a Comment